Australian sports publications archive
The Australian sports publications archive is managed by the National Sport Information Centre (NSIC) and aims to provide permanent access to important documents published by major sports organisations in Australia. These documents include annual reports, strategic plans, newsletters, reports and research papers. Many of the documents listed may still be accessed at the websites of the organisations.
Please note: the NSIC has sought permission from relevant organisations for the inclusion of their documents in this archive. Copyright ownership remains vested with the organisation and as such permission from the copyright owner should be sought if you wish to communicate, adapt or reproduce these documents.
You can search for specific sports ie cricket, basketball etc or topics ie coaching, ethics etc or a combination of terms ie soccer and administration.
Alternatively you can search the 1991 to 2005 NSIC Fulltext Archive.
- AIS (Australian Institute of Sport) - Annual reports 1981-1988
- AIS Journals - AIS Alumni News
- Australian Capital Territory
- Australian Football
- Australian Institute of Sport (AIS)
- Australian Paralympic Committee
- Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority
- Australian Sports Commission National Sports Research Centre
- Australian Sports Commission - Our Sporting Future 2003
- Australian Sports Commission Programs
- Australian Sports Commission Publications
- Australian Sports Policy
- Australian Womensport & Recreation Association (AWRA)